Using Hard Anodized Nonstick
- Preheat over low heat. Always keep heat at or below medium heat. Try to keep from dramatically fluctuating heat to prevent sticking.
- Use butter or oil when cooking to protect the nonstick coating. Avoid using aerosol cooking sprays.
- Always use wood or silicone utensils. Metal utensils will damage the non-stick coating.
Caring for Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware
- Hand wash using warm soapy water with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Allow pan to cool to room temperature before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch cookware.
- Avoid soaking cookware in water for an extended period of time as this can affect the nonstick performance.