This is the Kitchara Cookware Limited Lifetime Warranty for cookware purchased in the United States.
Kitchara Cookware is warranted to be free from material defects in material and craftsmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the original consumer. During this period, if the product is found to have defects Kitchara will either repair or replace the product.
How to Submit A Claim
Should cookware require warranty service, please contact us via our Contact Form. Upon approval of your claim, Kitchara will repair or replace the item without charge. If the replacement product is no longer in production, one of equal or greater retail value will be given. Under the terms of this warranty, Kitchara Cookware has no further obligations other than to replace a faulty product. Kitchara shall not be obliged to replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
- Minor imperfections and color variations
- Normal product wear and tear, which includes visible scratches on the top layers of nonstick coating
- Damage caused from dishwasher cycles
- Any damage resulting from thermal shocks, mishandling or dropping, improper use, failure to follow the use and care instructions, or unauthorized modification or repair
- Nonstick deterioration, discoloration, warping, or metal separation due to high heat, prolonged heat exposure when empty, or any other misuse
- Stains, discoloration, or scratches on the interior or exterior
- Any damage resulting from an Act of God (fire, flooding, etc.)
- Commercial, professional, or workplace use
- Any glass or porcelain in the product
- Nonstick coating damage from metal or sharp utensils, including knives
- External damage resulting from improper storage, excessive heat, metal, or sharp utensils
- Damage caused by use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, bleach, or any other non-approved cleaners or cleaning methods
Kitchara’s sole and exclusive liability under this warranty, and the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. Kitchara is not liable for any other damages, including, without limitation, special, incidental or consequential damages. Kitchara’s liability shall not exceed the consumer’s initial purchase price.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty is limited to the original consumer with proof of purchase. It is not transferable. If the Kitchara product was not purchased new from the manufacturer or an authorized dealer, distributor, or representative of the manufacturer, this warranty is null and void.
The original consumer purchaser in returning this product should prepay all postage, shipping, transportation, and delivery costs to Kitchara’s service facility. Kitchara Cookware is not responsible for any loss or damage in the process of the return of this product.